Virtual reality, often abbreviated "VR" for "Virtual Reality", is a computer technology that gives its user the illusion of being in another world. With a server and a virtual reality headset that transmits an artificial image in real-time, the person wearing the headset can move and interact with the virtual environment in which they find themselves.
We have many things in place to ensure a safe environment for our customers and staff.
Our centers have the necessary authorizations from the competent SPFs and other more local authorities.
If you would like more details, here is a list of what we are currently doing:
- posters of prevention and hygiene measures are displayed at the entrance and in the center;
- the operators, accompanying the activity, are briefed and provided with a mask;
- operators disinfect their hands before and after disinfecting the equipment between 2 groups of clients;
- equipment disinfection is carried out between each group of customers with sterilized equipment (gels, wipes, UV-C disinfection equipment, etc.);
- each client will receive a disposable protective mask to put on in addition to their own mask;
- reusable masks are put on sale in case customers do not have theirs;
- hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers, as well as disposable paper towels, are available for customers and staff alike;
- cards are preferred to pay for the activity, and the keyboard is systematically disinfected if it is used;
- activities are only accessible by reservation, for which a group manager will provide his contact details (name, first name, telephone, and email address);
- each group will be placed in one or more rooms of 4;
- each room is separate, and can accommodate a maximum of 4 people "from the same bubble" (on this, we have no means of control and rely on the good faith of our customers);
- no "spectator" or audience will be admitted; only direct participants in the activity will be able to enter the center;
- unused rooms are ventilated;
- customers from different bubbles do not have direct contact with each other;
- the flow of customers is managed (entrance door closed and in the open);
- a direction of visit is clearly indicated (marking on the ground distances and directions)
Not necessarily ! At The VEX, we largely select experiences that cannot impact the well-being of our customers. The feeling of seasickness or transport only arises when moving virtually without physically moving (eg: a roller coaster experience). This kind of activity represents less than 10% of The VEX catalog. The most sensitive activities will always be brought to your attention by our operators, if applicable.
The minimum recommended age is 8 years old. Why? Quite simply because the headset may not adapt to the heads of the little ones and the complexity of the experiences requires a certain dexterity with the joysticks that the youngest do not necessarily have. Children below this age are always welcome, but they may not fully enjoy their experience.
Please refer to the descriptions of the attractions whose age limits may vary.
It's always better! We recommend arriving 5 minutes in advance. We cannot guarantee full play time for late arrivals. This will also allow you to consult our catalog for yourself in order to get an idea of the game (s) you will be making and thus save time for explanations.
To ensure that your experience and that of others run smoothly, we do not accept pets in our compound.